comfortable luxury with private outdoor hot tub
Holiday Lodge in Mt Lyford From $160.00* daily
Kanuka Eco Lodge
- 3 bedrooms; sleeps 7
- Bedr 1: 1x SKing
- Bedr 2: 1x SKing
- Bedr 3: 2x Single + top bunk (1xSingle)
- 1.5 bathroom
- Smoking: NO
- Pets: NO
- Minimum stay: 2 nights for weekends; otherwise 1 night
- Pricing based on 4p ; additional people $20 pp/pn
- Available: All year
- Hot Tub: $30 per day (min 2 days)
- Bed Linen: linen can be supplied at an extra cost of $ 20 pp per stay (duvets and pillows supplied)
Kanuka lodge is one of the 2 Eco-chalets situated on a 5ha section in Mt Lyford. The north facing wide windowed front of the lodge captures the ever changing view of Mt Lyford. Whether you relax in the lounge or on your private patio, or look out of the window of your bedroom this majestic mountain will pull you into exploring it.
Kanuka Lodge is a brand new high quality holiday home with a split level entry. The wood features give the lodge it’s unique character, from huge wooden beams on the ceiling to handcrafted towel rails in the bathroom. A cozy logfire heats up the lodge in no time.
The lounge is classy with wide opening doors to create an easy access to the private sunny deck with outdoor furniture. The comfy leather lounge suite gives you pleanty of opportunity to study Mt Lyford and surrounding landscape from your warm cocoon. If you are lucky you might spot some wild deer on the 5ha property! A fully equipped kitchen with ground concrete benchtop will help you to create a superb holiday meal. A heavy oak dining table offers ample space to have a great meal together.
The 3 bedrooms offer the option for sleeping 3 couples or 6 singles. The superkingsize beds in the 2 main bedrooms are comfortable and covered with warm duvets. The 3rd bedroom could be classed as ‘kids quarters’ with 2 king singles and a sturdy bunkbed. The modern downstairs bathroom has a basin, toilet and shower while upstairs a second bathroom is supplied with toilet and basin. Internet access is available.The two eco lodges are side by side, but still give you plenty of privacy. The accommodation is warm and comfortable and will give you an unforgettable holiday.
A wood fired hot tub on the patio provides the perfect excuse for sitting outside at night gazing at the stars and listening to the frogs. You might hear the call of the local owl (morepork) while you’re studying the galaxies. A truly unique experience.
- “Amazing hideout nestled by the mountains. The hot tubs are not to be missed. A fabulous stay to rest and rejuvenate!”Cedric
- The Eco lodge was heavenly, very well designed, luxury with stunning views. Very clean and everything provided in the kitchen for home cooking. Claudine and her husband were delightful, pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend for a secluded romantic break and would love to return in the winter. Lesley
- ” a truly memorable place for our holiday“ Martin C.
- “We had the most enjoyable stay in the Kanuka lodge . It was so warm and peaceful and provided us with the perfect opportunity to reconnect and recharge. The out door bath tub was a pure luxury and we want one at home ! The skiing was fantastic for all of the family and our differing experience levels. We will treasure fond memories of our stay and plan to return again. We loved it – THANK YOU.“ Kat, Pete and Mila